Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Good Afternoon Ruined?

Grace and greetings.

As I get ready for my Sunday evening service, I was able to watch the Angels and White Sox game on ESPN. Even though I have the MLB Internet package, I still am not able to watch too many Angels' games, and it seems each time I watch them on TV, they lose. Tonight was no different. Although John Lackey only gave up four hits, (or was it five?), two of them were for home runs including the walk off home run to end the game. It was almost like when the White Sox stole the playoff game and then series back in 2005. I know, I know, get over it. Just to add salt to the wound, the Yankees beat Seattle this afternoon as well. BUMMER!!!

I am sure that I will get over my disappointment eventually, but I should let it go, I guess...

Now to completely change the topic, I have two pictures for you, which do you like better.




I know they look very similar, but there is a major difference between the two, I walked a whole 10-15 feet to my left to take the second picture. They both were taken Saturday morning at 2 AM. So the question could be, is this sunrise or sunset? But I thought they both came out well for my cell phone camera.




Anyway, I thought it was such a wonderful sight, I had to go back into the house to get the cell phone for the pictures. As you can see in the pictures, the snow is melting fast, and even more grass is coming through since I took the pictures. (I had to upload the second picture three different times, as I went to edit the blog, it kept deleting the picture).

I pray all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day (observed)

Peace and blessings.

No comments: