Sunday, March 29, 2009

Revival

Grace and greetings.

My email is not working again. So I thought I would try and send this to see if we can print on a color printer.

We are planning a Revival here in Barrow. It is the first one in a while at the Presbyterian Church; it will be the first one that I have ever participated and been apart of. We are bringing up the Rev. Joan Gray, who is the Past Moderator of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA). She has grown up in the South, and Revivals were part of her life, so she is going to lead ours here this coming week, Wednesday April 1 through to Sunday Morning, Palm Sunday, April 5th. I ask for you to join our prayers that God's Spirit renew and revitalize Barrow and the North Slope. We continue to deal with the pain and suffering of those left behind from the loved one who have committed suicide, intentionally or accidentally.

Peace and blessings.

No comments: