Friday, September 5, 2008

Wet Friday Morning

Grace and greetings.

It is overcast and drizzling outside, which makes for a good morning to just hang out inside on my day off before I have to head into the office anyway.

I thought I would share with you a picture of the bear that walked right in front of our bus through the Denali National Park. Of course, he (I think it is a he), walked about four feet in front of the bus. Unfortunately, I was sitting in the wrong place to get a better picture.

Other than than, life is continuing here in Barrow. There is still the fall out of Governor Palin being nominated for the Vice President position on McCain's ticket. Just like the rest of the United States, there are new tales being told, but like anything else, can not confirm the correctness of the stories. Be sure to keep an open mind of what you read.

Peace and blessings.

1 comment:

Alex said...

This mission plays out a lot like where you had to impress Lizzie the Pirate in Act I and from here on out in this act, economy improvement and base building becomes much less important. They dive from heights of 30-100 feet to catch their food. So many things to cause one to detour from the narrow path that leads to the Lord! The world often tries to ensnare us in a myriad of ways. a meatloaf, then in the freezer.